Click and Play Agility - Chapter 5
02 May 2010
I am pleased to announce that Chapter 5 of Angelica Steinker’s book Click and Play Agility, Clicker Training for Successful Dog Agility is now available.
In Chapter 5 “Click! And Play! Training Games” Angelica discusses:
- How Do You Get Your Dog to Play?
- Assessing Your Dog's Play Drive
- Why Play with Your Dog?
- Building Reinforcement History with Your Dog
- Three Types of Games
- Become a Kid Again
- Creativity Guide
- A Note on Safety
- Teaching Your Dog to Toggle Between Food and Toys
- Click and Play!
- Six Categories of Games
|Right mouse click to save the file to your computer|
|Chapter 5 Click! And Play! Training Games||415 kB|
In case you missed them here are the other posts containing the book’s chapters that have been released so far:
- Book cover, Introduction and Chapter 1
- Chapter 2 and the appendices
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 8
- Chapter 9
- Chapter 10
- Chapter 11