24 inch Weave Pole Spacing Survey Results
26 Aug 2009
1. Do you think USDAA should change their weave pole variance to include the option of having 24" spacing? Yes 94.7% No 5.4% With 428 people leaving a written comment 2. Do you think USDAA should eliminate the option for clubs to use weave pole bases that are less than 22" wide? Yes 87.5% No 12.5% With 315 written comments 3. Do you compete in USDAA agility with your dog? Yes 60.6% Not yet but intend on it 26.2% No but I would if they made the change to 24" weave pole bases. 7.2% No, I do not compete, nor do I have any plans to compete in USDAA agility 6.8% With 388 written comments.CleanRun had a survey asking website readers "What's the ideal weave pole spacing?" in May of 2009 and 82 % of 1910 respondents were in favor of 24 inch spacing (the survey results here).
- 24 inch Weave Pole Spacing
- Milo and the Ultimate Weave Pole Challenge
- Converting Weaves to 24 inch Spacing
- Mark's Agility Equipment Pause Table