You Screwed Up
18 Jan 2017
Sometimes we make mistakes, loose our tempers, and regret how we or someone else has treated our dogs. Well known trainer Denise Fenzi has written a wonderful blog post You Screwed up. Big Time that is a must read! Go ahead and read it!
I have an old and worn T-shirt I wear when training and trialing and I think it goes along with Denise’s message:
I’ll admit I’ve done things as a dog owner that I’m not proud of, but I’d like to think I’m always trying to move forward to be the kind of trainer I want to be and that my dogs deserve. We make mistakes, the best we can do is to not repeat them and to also let ourselves “off the hook” so we can move forward.
Thanks for the great article Denise!
- Are You Aware of Your Dog's Environment?
- Multiple Dog Paths to Challenge You Handling
- Can You Handle It? Seminar Chalk Talk Video
- Can You Handle It? Novice & Intermediate Courses
- Can You Handle It? 2011 Courses
- Advanced Class: Would You Be Skunked? - 18-Aug-2011