NDAL October 2015 Practice Courses
12 Sep 2015Bud asked me to design the October National Dog Agility League course and I came up with a fast Steeplechase style course for a 60 x 60 space. I'm not sharing the actual competition course (yet) but, since trainers whose student's compete in NDAL use these courses as the basis for their class courses, I came up with some Starters/Advanced and Masters Challenge style sequences.
Here’s the obstacle setup:
Here are some sequences that would be appropriate for Starters/Advanced level teams and can be broken into smaller sequences to work on individual skills:
I came up with these sequences to work on Masters Challenge style challenges:
I hope you try these sequences and your group tries other NDAL courses.UPDATE: Here's my official Oct 2015 NDAL course.
- NDAL October 2015 Competition Course
- NDAL Feb 2016 Course With Handling Analysis
- Eleven Starters/Advanced/Masters Small Space Courses
- NDAL 2016 March 50x50 Int'l Course Analysis/Video
- Starters/Advanced/Masters Challenge Small Space Courses
- Backyard Dogs Practice Sequences - 2019 May