Test Your Agility Age!
24 Aug 2012
You’ve been in agility as long as me if this was once common on a piece of standard agility equipment:
here are some hints:
- You might have needed 9 of them on a course
- Dogs who learned the equipment using them often had a transition period getting used to the equipment without them.
Spoiler Alert: I’ve un-hidden the comments below that give the answer…
- Beautiful Coordinate Numbers for Your Agility Ring
- Track Your Performance - Agility Record Book
- Use Sight Lines to Accurately Setup/Build Agility Courses
- Protect Your (Jump) Feet!