The "Ketschker" is Dead!
19 Jul 2011
This past year there has been increased interest in the Reverse Front Cross Jump Wrap aka Ketschker here in the US. But people have always had a hard time remembering, spelling and pronouncing the word Ketschker. Well I just learned a more user friendly name for this handling maneuver that I’m certain will stick in your head. In some ways it better describes the behavior and motion of the dog and the handler. I don’t know who coined it, but reliable sources tell me it is sweeping the nation.
So this new name for the Ketschker is:
When I first heard it, I laughed out loud. It is just too much, but I had to share it with you.
Now back to your regularly scheduled and serious AgilityNerd program…
Update It turns out people are using “Ass Pass” to refer to Blind Crosses.
- "Inverse" Ketschker or Ketschker to "Back Side"
- Blind Cross to Ketschker on Dana Pike Course
- Is Common Courtesy/Altruism Dead?
- Around The Clock/Around The World Training
- The Impact of Wings on Back Side Jump Wraps - Video
- The Connection Between Threadles and Back Sides