Canine Eye Disease Links
11 Dec 2004
While investigating treatment options for Mr. Peabody’s glaucoma I came across these websites. Maybe this information will be useful to others. I’ll update this page as I learn of new links. Please contact me via email (steve at agilitynerd.com) or add a comment below if you know of other useful online references.
- World Small Veterinary Association - their conference proceedings are online and fully searchable. See the right hand side of the main page.
- UC Davis Veterinary School Notes on Animal Eyes A chapter on animal eyes for veterinary students with photos.
- Inherited Diseases of the Canine Eye
- Glaucoma - Is Effective Treatment a Reality?
- Spring 2003 Newletter from Eye Care for Animals My Approach to Primary Glaucoma in Dogs and Initial Findings in Glaucoma Patients
- Winter 2003 Newletter from Eye Care for Animals What is Glaucoma and The Glaucomas a New Definition
- Getting the Drop on Glaucoma: The Medical and Surgical Management of Glaucoma
- Adequan Canine Long Term Protocol for Milo
- Adequan Canine for Milo
- Tumor/Radiation Links
- Dog Agility News/Links: Jun-Nov
- Fuck You Canine Lymphoma!
- CPE - For Your Canine - Mar 2009