Mr. Peabody's Glaucoma Responds to Medication!
13 Dec 2004
As I posted yesterday, Nancy took Mr. Peabody in for an eye pressure measurement today. We were checking to see if the Demecarium Bromide drops would reduce the pressure in his eye back to the normal range.
Well the pressure in his blind eye was measured at 0 mm Hg and in his “good” eye was 15 mm Hg - basically normal. So it looks like we caught a break and he is responding to the medication! We’ll follow up with his Opthamologist on Wednesday, when he is back in town, to see what long term treatment plan we need to follow.
Thank you to everyone who offered their kind wishes for our special guy.
- Mr. Peabody's Final Resting Place
- Mr. Peabody Responds to Subcutaneous Deoxycholate Injections
- Mr. Peabody Has an Acute Glaucoma Attack
- Mr. Peabody - New Glaucoma Meds and Evaluating Shunt Surgery
- Mr. Peabody Has Glaucoma - Again...
- Virtual Coffee for AgilityNerd