Double Back Side Exercise
07 Jun 2011
As I mentioned in my course description from last week Meeker and I enjoyed Linda Mecklenburg’s International Handling Seminar. Linda had us working on a number of interesting obstacle/handling combinations using a number of handling alternatives for these challenges. So I put one of those combinations in my class course and I’ve extracted it here for more practice and demonstration:
This little sequence lets you work many handling alternatives. I came up with 11 permutations on the fly in the following video and I’m sure I left some out:
So set this up and give it a try!
- Back Side Jump Wrap Exercise - Flyer Video!
- Pull Across Jump and Push to Back Side - Video
- Back Side of Jump Handling Combinations - Video
- Handling the Quad Back Side - Patrick Bucher Course/Video
- "Inverse" Ketschker or Ketschker to "Back Side"
- Back Side Entry to 270/Training Opportunity - Video