Four Backyard Sequences with Video - Clean Run Sourcebook
20 Dec 2009
Occasionally Anne Riba uses variations on courses from the Clean Run Course Sourcebook and they have been really interesting to handle. I’ve taken the opening from a masters’ course on page 21 that she used one day and come up with four variations of it to fit in a backyard.
Here is the segment of the original course where I’ve tacked on obstacles 10, 11 and 12:
It was a gorgeous Fall Sunday morning, unseasonably warm and I took a break from raking leaves to setup the course. I didn’t have much time so Meeker and I ran multiple versions of all four sequences back to back. You’ll see us both slowing down as we got to the final sequence. But you’ll also see at least a couple ways to handle each sequence.
Please let me know if you gave these a try and how you handled them!
- Four Backyard Sequences - Serpentines, Threadles and 180s
- More Gabi Steppan Inspired Backyard Sequences - Video
- Backyard Mastery: Turning the "Wrong Way" now in Clean Run
- Backyard Dogs Practice Sequences - 2019 Jan
- Backyard Dogs Practice Sequences - 2018 Sep
- Backyard Dogs Practice Sequences - 2018 July