Dog Agility Coaching: Front Cross Execution and Convergence
11 Mar 2014
Here’s my latest video coaching session with Susan and Moon where we concentrate on first saw Susan and Moon she was looking to increase her intensity while running courses with Moon and we found she was avoiding “going for it” and getting to her Front Crosses. Since them she has done a little homework on Front Cross mechanics and we discussed using the to help her locate her Front Crosses. In today’s video we can see they are moving together faster as a team and they are both much more confident handling on course.execution and discuss converging on the dog’s line. When we
There is a lot going on in this session! We also discuss anhandling method:
I know this video was a little long but I think it has a lot of examples of what to look for in a properly executed front cross - I hope you enjoyed it!
I’d love to work with you! Here’s more information on my video coaching service.
- Dog Agility Coaching: Identifying Timely Front Crosses
- Dog Agility Online Training/Coaching
- Coaching: Intensity and Front Crosses
- Coaching: Handling a Fast Dog and Dropped Bars
- Small Space Front/Rear Cross Seminar Sequences
- Front Cross Jump Wrap Drill