Please Adjust Your Feed Reader
25 Dec 2007
I found out that some RSS feed readers, including Google Reader, don’t handle redirects and consequently myrecent site changes will make it appear that my site has stopped updating the feeds. I have temporarily stopped redirecting my feed so that you'll get this message and know what is going on. While I was at it I changed the auto discovery feed from RSS 0.91 to RSS 1.0 which should give feed readers a little more info and keep Internet Explorer from complaining about the feed in its "Common Feed List".
For Google Reader you have to re-add the feed and for other feed readers you may need to change some configuration settings. See my Feeds page for the URLs. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.
- Is Your 12 or 16 inch Dog Ready to be a Champion?
- CPE - For Your Canine - Mar 2009
- CPE - For Your Canine - 30-Nov-2008
- CPE - For Your Canine - Meeker's First Trial
- Save Your Grass From Your Weaves
- USDAA Please Require Four Paws on the Ground Before Calling an Off Course