Advanced Class: This and That - 15-Dec-2010
17 Dec 2010
Here’s a course with little of everything from this week’s classes at For Your Canine.
Here are some quick handling notes:
- For 3-4-5 should be able to do either:
Front Crosson the approach to 3 and Rear Crossbefore 4. Then use a Post Turn/Shoulder Pullor Lateral Motion to pull your dog over 6 and 7.
- Your dog on your left and use deceleration to get the turn over 4; then the same as above.
- Coming over 10 to 11 you don't want to cue extention, so just give enough support to 10 but don't drive your dog over it.
- Just like 10, going from 12 to 13 don't push your dog out over off course 7.
- Using a
SingleSidedThreadlefor 17-18 and rotate out of it to get to 19
Flipped the tunnel around so now it is more of an off course hazard coming from 3-4. The middle of this course features “ripping your dog back and forth” with jump wraps…
- The opening is the same up to 9.
- I liked the Front Cross at 12 and 13.
- Front cross jump wrap on the landing of 17.
- Advanced Class: More This and That - 22-Dec-2010
- Advanced Class: - 22-Dec-2010
- Advanced Class: I Like This One - 30-Mar-2011
- Advanced Class: Just Ugly! - 17-Nov-2010
- Advanced Class: Pin Wheel, Wraps, Serpentine and a Threadle - 11-Nov-2010
- Advanced Class: Run This Course, Really! - 15-Jun-2011