Dana Pike Inspired Small Space Sequences
26 May 2015
The fun and challenging Dana Pike international class course I shared recently was too big for some folks’ training spaces. So I made some smaller space alternatives for three different size areas that contain Dana’s challenges and some of my own!
70' x 60' Course 1Obstacle Legend
70' x 60' Course 2
60' x 50' Course 3
60' x 50' Course 4
60' x 40' Course 5
60' x 40' Course 6
Looking back at these sequences some of them are pretty challenging! I hope you give them a try. I’d love to see your videos!
- Dana Pike/Steve Small Space Challenge With Video
- Small Space Masters Handling Seminar Sequences
- Small Space Front/Rear Cross Seminar Sequences
- Big/Small AKC NAC Inspired Course & Sequences
- Full & Small Space Sequences
- Full Size and Small Space Sequences