Dana Pike/Steve Skills Sequences
25 Nov 2022
I loved running Spark on Dana Pike’s skills sequence at this week’s class and she kindly let me share it. I’ve added two more sequences to give you three jump-only skills sequences for a long narrow space that let you work on jump wraps, 270s, back side slice/wrap, and a threadle.
Here is my recollection of the jump layout. As always, adjust the spacing/location for safety.
Handling notes to consider:
- Minimal lead out? Running!
- Front/Blind cross 2-3
- Push to back side at obvious end of jump 4
- Handle turning both right and left at jump 5
- Blind on the landing or take off of jump 7
- Rear cross the approach to 9
Here are two more sequences I created from Dana’s obstacle setup:
I’ve put some handling challenge notes on the diagram.
I hope you enjoy setting them up and running them!
If you enjoyed this article won't you please: Thanks!