NDAL 2016 March 50x50 Int'l Course Analysis/Video
06 Mar 2016
Here’s the layout and sequence for my March 2016 National Dog Agility League 50 x 50 “International-style” course - this time I’ve included a video analysis including Flyer and me running the course! Since trainers whose student’s compete in NDAL often use the competition course as the basis for their class courses, I also designed eight Starters, Advanced, and Masters Challenge (aka International) style sequences for use in training!
The official NDAL blog post has details on how to join NDAL and run this course with your own club.
Here’s the obstacle setup in English and Metric units:
Here’s my competition sequence:
Here’s a video with my analysis of the challenges in this course including Two Jump 360, and a :, , a
I hope you enjoy the course and the other challenging sequences for this set up.
- NDAL Feb 2016 Course With Handling Analysis
- Emily Hurt - MC Jumpers - Course Analysis and Fun Video
- Private Lessons Course/Sequence with Video
- NDAL October 2015 Competition Course
- Course for a Discriminating Team! Video
- Rafael Quiñones "Minions" Practice Course - Video