Starters/Advanced/Masters Challenge Small Space Courses
21 Feb 2016
Here are eight practice courses based on the layout for my March 2016 National Dog Agility League 50 x 50 “International-style” course. I’m not sharing the actual competition course (yet) but, since trainers whose student’s compete in NDAL often use the competition course as the basis for their class courses, I came up with some Starters, Advanced, and Masters Challenge (aka International) style sequences for use in training!
Here’s the obstacle setup in English and Metric units:
Here are some sequences that would be appropriate for Starters/Novice level teams and can also be divided into smaller sequences to work on individual skills. As usual, adjust obstacle locations for safety and to increase/decrease challenges as appropriate!
Here are two Advanced/Open level sequences:
Here are three sequences that would be appropriate for Masters/Master Challenge teams working on multiple, , and :
I love the challenges in 7-12 in this sequence:
This one should challenge even the most skilled team:
This one might be too tough!:
I hope you try these sequences and your group tries other NDAL courses.
PLEASE share your video running any of these sequences - you’ll be helping others!
- Six Advanced to Masters Challenge 40x40 Small Space Courses
- Eleven Starters/Advanced/Masters Small Space Courses
- Small Space Courses for a Fun Fourth!
- Fun Small Space Courses With Handling Options - Annotated Video
- Full Size and Small Space Courses Based on Cynosport Courses
- Small Space Masters Handling Seminar Sequences