Small Space Courses for a Fun Fourth!
04 Jul 2014
For the Fourth of July I took a small section from one of my class course working on tunnel/A Frame discriminations and came up with three challenging sequences for a smaller space. These sequences work on:
- Driving in and out of the correct tunnel entrance
Here are the sequences:
Feel free to use all winged jumps and to spread out the jumps if you have room. I think you’ll find it changes the challenges!Please try these out and share your video! We'd all love to see it!
Hope you all have a safe and fun Fourth of July!
2014-Jul-06 Update: Video of Sequence 1 with Five Opening Handling Options
2014-Jul-07 Update: Video of Sequence 2 with Side-by-Side Analysis
2014-Jul-08 Update: Video of Sequence 3 with Two Handling Methods
- Fun Small Space Courses With Handling Options - Annotated Video
- Starters/Advanced/Masters Challenge Small Space Courses
- Full Size and Small Space Courses Based on Cynosport Courses
- Six Advanced to Masters Challenge 40x40 Small Space Courses
- Eleven Starters/Advanced/Masters Small Space Courses
- Four Small Space International Exercises