Four Small Space International Exercises
15 Apr 201215-Apr-2012 Another video added
I’ve created four small space exercises based on the opening jump layout of my International Flair! Seminar Course from a couple weekends ago. These sequences let you work on Pushing to the of a jump, , , and .
With TOPS giving Meeker an OK to do a little more jumping this week I’ll try to work on them myself and maybe shoot a video or two. Then I’ll post some of my handling solutions later this week.
Hope you try it and have fun!
Kind of went over the two sets of 16-18 jumps recommended for Meeker’s rehab today… and ran sequence #1 three times with different handling options. I also put the bars on the ground and tried it with 8 month old Flyer. Its the first “agility” practice we’ve done in weeks… He is also just getting over a bad UTI, I was afraid for him on Tuesday night, he looks great now. In the video he is a little tired but follows my handling like a pro.
Here is video for sequence #1:
Here is video of Meeker and me trying sequences 2 and 3 along with bloopers!
- Small Space Jump Wrap Exercises
- Starters/Advanced/Masters Challenge Small Space Courses
- Small Space Courses for a Fun Fourth!
- Full Size and Small Space Sequences
- Fun Small Space Courses With Handling Options - Annotated Video
- Small Space Masters Handling Seminar Sequences