Advanced/Intermediate Classes: A Mixed Bag - 03-Mar-2011
03 Mar 2011
Here’s a course setup with two different sequences containing Pull Throughs, , a Pin Wheel, and general handling from my Advanced and Intermediate classes this week at For Your Canine. I’m afraid I’ll have to leave the handling options up to you this week… let me know if you have any questions., ,
Advanced Class Sequence
Can you handle this without any? Or a single Rear Cross on the take off of 19, to turn your dog around the 270, assuming your dog is on your right starting at 17? Robbie and Hank did a Backy-Uppy after wrapping jump 16 so she could handle 17-20 with Hank on her left.
Being able to Rear Cross a jump when you approach it from straight on the side is a nice skill to have!
Intermediate Class Sequence
It is important to move jump 8/18 so dogs aren’t tempted to take the A Frame sideway when coming from jump 7! I broke this course down into 1-9, 9-15, and 16-20 with my intermediate group. We worked each section and then put it all together at the end.
I do want to hear from you if you set up these sequences!
- Advanced Class: Just a Dash of Evil - 16-Mar-2011
- Advanced Class: I Like This One - 30-Mar-2011
- Advanced Class: Analysis and Execution - 23-Mar-2011
- Advanced Class: Meat and Potatoes - 09-Mar-2011
- Advanced Class: No Frills Course - 23-Feb-2011
- Advanced Class: Not Evil Courses - 16-Feb-2011