Advanced Course: International Evil - 20-Apr-2011
21 Apr 2011
I’ve been playing around with more International style courses lately and came up with this course primarily to work on 180 handling. I was inspired by a recent Dan Butcher JWW course that featured this element. The rest of the course is the usual mix of , etc. with a bunch of off course “opportunities” on an otherwise pretty open course. It was a chance for my students to see that International elements aren’t evil!to
If you are working in a small space just set up 1-8. That’s what I used with my Intermediate group to get them more fluid with the handling. You could replace the A Frame with a jump to get your dog to the far side of the tunnel.
I’ll come back and post more handling notes later - for now can you come up with four ways to handle 6-7-8?
- Advanced Class: Kinda Evil Courses - 09-Feb-2011
- Advanced Class Course: Attentive Handling - 09-Nov-2011
- Advanced Class: Just a Dash of Evil - 16-Mar-2011
- Advanced Class: No Frills Course - 23-Feb-2011
- Advanced Class: Not Evil Courses - 16-Feb-2011
- Advanced Class: A Little Piece of Evil - 01-Jun-2011