Challenging Full Size Course
03 Dec 2012
Here are a few handling notes/challenges
- Dog on left all the way to the weaves.
- It was hard for some handlers to get to the landing of 7 for a quickly enough without getting in their dog's way...
- Can your the take off side of 8 and still get the to 9?
- Front Cross over jump 11 (landing side) so you can be in position to support 13.
- Turn the dog to their left over 13.
- Jump wrap 15 to the dog's right.
- Show forward motion toward the "top" of the course to support 17 - the dog will be curling to their left - toward the handler.
- It was easiest to handle 18-19-20 on the landing side of 17. if you can get there... If not, cue jump wrap over 19 and Front/Rear Cross on approach to 20.
- Then dog on right 20-22.
This was a fun one!!
- Challenging Full Course & Exercises
- Full Size and Small Space Sequences
- Full Size and Small Space Courses Based on Cynosport Courses
- Advanced Class: No Frills Course - 23-Feb-2011
- Advanced Class Course: Where Did This Come From?
- Advanced Class Mini Course