Small Spaces: Run Both Sides
24 Feb 2012
I’ve created an exercise from my class course at For Your K9 for working on a bunch of skills: , , and . Of course, you have to cue in a timely fashion or you’ll send your dog to one of the off course obstacles. The course setup is kind of tight, in case you only have a little space, if you have more space spread the jumps out for a different set of challenges.
Here are some challenges for you when working on this course:
- Handle 1, 2, 3 without a Lead Out; you can't pass jump 2.
- Handle 1 and 2 with the dog on your left and again on your right.
- Turn from 6 to 7 with a Blind Cross... and again with a , one of my speedy handlers got a clean
- Handle 8-10 with the dog on your left and again on your right.
- Great opportunity for a Single Sided Threadle while rotating forward to go from 14 to 15.
Hope you try it and have fun!
- All In One Courses - Big & Small Spaces
- Fun Small Space Courses With Handling Options - Annotated Video
- Advanced Class: Run This Course, Really! - 15-Jun-2011
- Advanced Class: Kinda Evil Courses - 09-Feb-2011