Seventy Two Backyard Courses!
05 Dec 2012
I created twelve advanced sequences and twelve novice sequences in each of three different sizes: 25’ x 30’, 40’ x 30’, and 35’ x 45’.
Just click on the small images below to view the courses full size and print them out. They aren’t arranged in any particular order, so if one looks too hard/easy scan through the rest of the sequences to find one more to your liking.
25' x 30' Space
40' x 30' Space
35' x 45' Space
I hope you try some of these out in your backyard. Don’t forget to check out what other agility bloggers have to share about Backyard Training. Enjoy!
- Two Becky Dean USDAA Courses - A Tale of Two Ketschkers
- Backyard Skills Courses! Video
- All In One Courses - Big & Small Spaces
- Advanced Class: Kinda Evil Courses - 09-Feb-2011
- Backyard Dogs Practice Sequences - 2018 May
- 2017 Feb Wisconsin Agility Cup: Courses and Video